Large Family Home “Inspection by Appointment”
At the centre of the home, open plan living flows easily, enhanced by air-conditioning, a winter fire, a warm neutral colour palette and a mix of commercial grade floating timber floors and quality new carpet underfoot. Step through sliding doors to the rear terrace. Complete with outdoor kitchen and space for a dinner setting and relaxation zone, it offers year-round alfresco entertaining, while also providing a clear view across to the lake and the perfect vantage for enjoying the New Year’s Eve fireworks. The ultra-spacious kitchen will catch the eye of chefs and entertainers with its Caesarstone benches, quality appliances, and breakfast bar. The three oversized bedrooms on entry level are equipped with built/walk-in robes and are serviced by a voluminous main bathroom and chic master ensuite. Downstairs, a home theatre, two further bedrooms, third bathroom, separate living zone with kitchenette and second terrace can be fully self-contained and used as guest accommodation, or as a teenage or adult retreat, adding to the versatility of this fabulous property.
The exclusive location on the fringes of Warners Bay is a leisurely stroll from popular Speers Point Park and only minutes to boutique shopping and waterside cafes. It’s an idyllic base for families of all ages with a premier address that completes its dream home credentials.
– c.2009 custom built brick home on 907sqm parcel with keyless entry
– Large approx.557m2 internal footprint
– 8m x 7m garage with auto door and internal access
– Additional driveway parking for up to five vehicles
– Fully self contained 2nd kitchen – suitable for dual occupancy, teenage retreat, multiple
– Professionally painted throughout with quality new carpet underfoot
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to upper level terrace
– Secondary pedestrian access from Thompson Road into lower level
– Abundant storage throughout
– Bus at door convenience to Glendale, Charlestown and Newcastle
– In catchment for Biddabah Public school just 700m away and Warners Bay High