Civic Green – Space and Privacy in the Heart of the City
Taking cues from its warehouse origins, this ground floor residence is the largest in the building offering 116sqm of indoor/outdoor space, delivering an overwhelming sense of peace and privacy – the perfect complement to a vibrant urban lifestyle.
Soaring 3.4m ceilings and a wall of north facing windows enhances the sense of space and light setting the tone for an edgy open plan living domain with seamless connection to an approximate 25sqm courtyard and Caesarstone and gas kitchen. Two robed bedrooms and a double desk study nook are privately zoned sharing a fully tiled bathroom and full-size laundry with handy second w/c.
Civic Green is perfectly placed to indulge in Darby Street’s famed restaurant life, effortlessly head over to Honeysuckle for an array of waterside activities or stroll to the increasing array of dining options in Newcastle’s thriving West End.
– Distinctive Civic Green apartments complex designed by Space Design Architecture
– Privately set to the rear on the ground floor with secure entry
– High ceilings, timber floors and original pylons add character
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, Caesarstone benches and pendant lighting
– Fully tiled bathroom with large shower and wall hung vanity; second w/c
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and new curtains opens to courtyard
– Air-conditioning; NBN connection to premises
– Pet-friendly building with Hey Zeus cafe on site
– 300m to the UoN NewSpace Campus, 500m to the new courthouse building