Superbly located just 2-minutes from Stockland Greenhills and enjoying an impressive 950m2 block as a family backdrop, this home abounds with creature comforts and ticks all the boxes for a fabulous lifestyle.
Interior highlights include four bedrooms with separate living, dining and sunroom spaces for versatility, plus a contemporary kitchen ready to delight the home’s chef.
Practical in its relaxed style, this family sanctuary also boasts a refreshing inground pool visible from the kitchen and ample garaging that provides an amazing opportunity to easily create a teenage retreat or granny flat.
– Modern brick-built home with solar panels on a 950m2 block with a leafy backdrop
– 12 x Panel solar system that gives you big savings on your electricity costs
– Spacious entertainer’s island kitchen with s/s appliances and adjoining family room
– Flexible living, dining and sunrooms could be bedroom conversions if needed
– Four bedrooms, master ensuite, full family bathroom plus guest powder room
– Two garages, one with parking bay, retreat space and w/c, one a garage space only
– An inviting pool is bound to provide endless hours of summertime fun
– Amazing alfresco area, semi-enclosed and covered for year-round use
– Cooling ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes, timber, tiled and carpeted flooring
– Great access to public and private schooling, entertainment, eateries and cinemas
Rental Appraisal: $540p/w to $580 per week
Council Rates: Approx. $500 per quarter
Water Rates: Approx. $250 per quarter
INSPECT TODAY 📞 STEVE – 0411 391 954
We have obtained all the information provided herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits prior to purchasing.